Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Top Ten Movies to Watch This Halloween

There are some movie traditions I always follow each year. At the beginning of every summer I watch Jaws and end up too afraid to go into the water. Every Christmas my mother and I watch It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street consecutively. And every Halloween I watch, drum roll please.....wait, I can't give that away yet. Here are my top ten movies to watch on Halloween weekend. Not all of them are heart-stopping horror films but all capture the spirit of the holiday.


10. Rosemary's Baby




9. Hocus Pocus


8. Poltergeist


7. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre


6. Night of the Living Dead


5. Rocky Horror Picture Show


4. Nightmare on Elm Street


3. Nightmare Before Christmas


2. Halloween


1. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment