Tuesday, August 31, 2010

welcomewelcomewelcome

Hey, my name is Carrie. This is my blog.

Everything you need to know about me can be seen in the following video:
Carrie's Life

Don't worry about wasting your time. It's a short video and it is a beautiful representation of my life goals, characteristics and morals.

Anyway, if you're picking up what I'm putting down then please return to this blog as I will be posting tons of cool videos, news, reviews and previews about upcoming, classic and so-bad-it's-good horror films. In particular, I will be watching ten horror films, one from each decade between 1920 and 2010, and doing a post on each one each week in order to see the evolution of the horror genre. Are they better now? Or have we ruined a once great genre? Have they always sucked? Or have they always been the greatest creation of cinema?

You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment